GPTink- The best GPT out there!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eversave/ My Fast Freebies/ Aquasavers

Go down

Eversave/ My Fast Freebies/ Aquasavers Empty Eversave/ My Fast Freebies/ Aquasavers

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

This family of offers includes:

Eversave
My Fast Freebies
Aquasavers

These credit in batches, usually every couple hours up until about 10pm, then they stop crediting till morning.

While these offers may look or be named close to the same thing, you CAN do all of them. Just make sure you use a new mail every time, and you cannot use GMX emails for these offers, as they do not accept GMX emails at all. I usually use easy.com or yahoo emails for these offers.

How to get credit for Eversave Family offers:

Important to remember: On the quiz types of these offers, the quiz comes first. DO NOT submit any offers until you get to the registration page, where you fill out your mailing address. If you do not do this, the registration page does not come up and you will not get credit for the offer. Skip all offers until the registration page comes up, then after that you can submit offers like normal. Make sure you pay attention, because if you skip that registration page, you will NOT get credit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gptink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down