GPTink- The best GPT out there!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Upgrades:
How do I get a picture next to my name?
You can get a picture next to your name by either purchasing an upgrade, or winning the upgrade in one of the monthly forum contests!

What are upgrades?
Upgrades are levels you receive in the GPTink. These upgrades mean you get your name put in the referral catcher to get a better chance of getting referrals, and also get great discounts on things you buy from GPTink. The higher the upgrade, the better chance of getting referrals and the higher discounts you receive.

How long do upgrades last?
Upgrades are lifetime upgrades, so as long as you are on the site, you have it!

Advertising:

How do I buy advertising?
You can go to advertising, and click one of the links to buy which ever type of ad you want. Then just add in your links, and tada! You have an ad up on GPTink!

Magic Wands:

What are Magic Wands & what do I use them for?
Magic Wands are basically just like cash. One monkey is equal to one penny. You can covert them into cash with the point converter.

How did I get Magic Wands?
Magic Wands are earned when you do certain offers.

Referrals:

How do I get referrals?
You can get referrals by either advertising on other sites to get people to sign up, or you can get them by buying upgrades.

Where do I see who my referrals are?
You click Referrals on the bar at the top of the page, and then click Your Referrals. This will show you all levels of your referrals, and where they came from. If it shows “n/a” it means you got the referrals from your upgrade.

Offers:

What are the easiest offers to do?
Some of the easiest offers to do are Eversaves, ZZZ/Absolute, and email submits.

What are some fast approving offers?
Email submits, Quiz Jungles, and ZZZ/Absolute seem to approve the fastest.

What offers have approved the best today?
The best way to check that would be to look at the last credited box, and see what has went through recently.

Do you have a walkthrough for offers?
Yes, click this link and it lays out every offers for you to see the best way on how to do them to get them approved. http://gptink.iforums.us/how-to-do-offers-vf5.html

What is the best emails to use for offers?
Most of us on GPTink will say Yahoo is the best for getting things to approve.

Where can I get CCleaner to clear cookies after I do an offer?
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Can I add my own offers?
Only if they are offers to sign up for another site. You can add those by buying advertising.

How come not all offers approve?
We wish we had a direct answer for that. All we can say is that not every offer approves, or we would have a ton of happy people and our jobs would be much easier! Some offers credit, and some just never go through. You can always try an offer again though if it doesn’t approve for you!

How long does it take for an offer to approve?
We have seen some offers credit almost instantly, then others can take up to 30 days or more to credit. It just depends on the offer.

Site Admins & Moderators:

Who are the site admins?
Brett and Tasha are the Site Admins for GPTink.

Who are the site Moderators?
Richswife
Tinker900

Do Moderators get paid for what they do?
No, they do not get paid. They just love being at GPTink and helping people!

How do I contact the admin?
Click support on the main bar at the top of the page, and it will take you to a page to contact the admin.

Site questions:

How do I contact someone privately or contact the mods?
Click My pages, then inbox. Once there, click send message. Then you will type into the “to” box the person’s GPTink name, and then type your message. Don’t forget to click send!

How do I directly reply to someone in the shout box?
Easy! Just click their name, and then type your message!

Where can I find the contest pages?
Just click contests in the top bar of the page, and it will take you to the main contest page.

What is the jackpot and how do I get entries?
The jackpot is a daily contest where people win the amount that it says on the site. It is split between two people every night. You get one entry for every offer you do on GPTink.

Where can I get the latest version of flash player?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

Forums:

How do I participate in the monthly forum contest?
Go into the forum and click Monthly games. You must have done 25 offers during the month of the contest in order to qualify. If you have, then pick a movie off of the list, and that’s it! At the end of the month, Tasha, the site admin will credit your account with whatever your prize is! Simple, and free stuff to win!

How do I suggest something to be added to the forum?
You can contact Richswife via GPTink, or email her at hardinggirl2002@gmail.com and she will take into consideration every suggestion that is sent to her. She is pretty easy to get along with and loves suggestions, so feel free to email her anytime you want something added to the forum!

How can I reach the forum moderators?
The two forum moderators are Tinker900 and Richswife. You can contact them through GPTink, or you can email them. Here are there emails:
Richswife: hardinggirl2002@gmail.com

Tinker900: bouks999@yahoo.com

What if I have more questions?

You can always ask in the shoutbox, someone is usually almost always there to answer questions!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gptink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum