GPTink- The best GPT out there!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clements - About Me

2 posters

Go down

clements - About Me  Empty clements - About Me

Post  clements Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm

My name is William Clements and thank you for viewing my profile and learning more about me.

I am a 21 year old young man in college. I am majoring in Elementary Education while also working part time on campus in the Humanities Dean Office as a student aid. The college I am enrolled in is Montgomery college in Germantown, Maryland which is my home town where I reside and have lived since I was born.

I am living with my mother named Rebecca Donnelly, step-father named Sean Donnelly and step-brother named Thomas Donnelly but goes by T.C.

After I get my Associates degree I am planning to transfer to Towsen University which is in Baltimore city where I will live on campus.

I will major in Elementary Special Education and planning to get another minor degree in Business. Then when I get my bachelors degree and masters degrees I will start to work at a elementary school teaching children in grades 4th & 5th who have learning disabilities

These students need independent or small group help because someone with special needs just learn differently and from scientific evidence are considered smarter than everyone else believe it or not.

I agree with that because I am making websites myself and running a candle business successfully and mentoring my team to success as I am with "the free mentoring program" I give them too people who join my team.

I have special needs all through my schooling and was born with a bad case of Autism's from being born with an acute stroke which also caused my brain to be small, not fully developed and had my left side of my head brain damaged and I am now in a mild case after extensive help and fighting through it.

I have been online in every scam you could think of and other business money making opportunities. I have lost over 5K that I had saved from age 10 from mowing grass till 13 where I was catering company parties. Now I have found the business opportunity I have had great success at my young age and want to help other people to succeed online and am done with losing money.
clements
clements

http://www.madmoneyclickers.info

Back to top Go down

clements - About Me  Empty ...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 am

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gptink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down